Union City, CA
- Design and test electrical smart home products, including the single chip design, control unit design and programming, sensor and automatic testing. Coordinate manufacturing, installation testing and problem-solving/debugging activities to ensure compliance with design specifications, codes and customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with background in electric intelligence technology application, control engineering, programmable control sensor and automatic testing, and single chip.
Union City, CA
The Brand Marketing Manager directly oversees strategic and tactical marketing of U-tec smart products. Brand manager will plan, develop, and implement marketing programs including pricing, product packaging, trade and consumer marketing and publicity to create awareness and drive sell through at online and retail.
-Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
-Plan, oversee and implement marketing strategy consisting media, publicity outreach, promotions and/or social media
-Design, manage and monitor web and social media policy and practice to expand viewership, and to increase on-line participation, membership, and community engagement
-Create marketing contents, selling guides, and tailor content as needed for specific audiences
-Create positioning for product packaging and oversee process with creative services, operations and partner throughout development
-Establish relationship and manage agency in conducting publicity outreach to ensure that messaging is accurate, consistent, effective, and supports overall brand strategy
-Evaluate pricing and sales opportunities seeking approvals when necessary
-Other duties as assigned
-Ability to prioritize multiple projects, manage deadlines and identify urgency when necessary
-Highly collaborative and strong team player with solution minded approach
-Effective at communicating business needs across all levels, and demonstrating professional maturity
-An eye for both detail and the bigger picture
-Excellent personal and professional communication skills
-Expertise in Microsoft applications
-Consumer electronics experiences preferred
Union City, CA
- To help the end user programming and trouble shooting the smart locks by phone and provide support via Zendesk system.
- To support Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), and perform hardware repair or replacement.
- To provide prompt and accurate feedback from customers to PM and R&D.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Education background: College or above. Major in: electronic engineering, computer science, automation, mechanical engineering or related.
2. Skills and knowledge:
- Over 1 year electronic product support experience.
- Knowledge of smart home products a plus.
- Good methodology on electronic product troubleshooting.
- Proactive & Initiative.
- Autonomous, able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passionate about product support and customer service.
3. Bay area candidates only.
translation missing: en.general.remove