Ultraloq smart lock comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty along with a 12 to 18-month electronic warranty.
To extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq Smart Lock Extended Warranty.
- Pay $0 for repairs
- One-stop support from Ultraloq experts
- Fast and hassle-free replacement Service
- File a claim anytime onlineLearn More
Free US shipping over $99
True keyless entry via Fingerprint ID, code, or smartphone bluetooth proximity sensor.
Let someone in when you are away from your smartphone. Grant access for family, guests and people you trust.1
Choose your favorite way to connect. Near, far or with your smart home devices.
No more wondering if your door is locked and closed. With the Smart Auto Lock feature, Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Series will auto lock behind you, only when the door is closed.2
Have had it for close to a month now, the previous version of the app didn’t seem as reliable but they upgraded to a more solid-feeling app. Also on initial setup and installation I had to take out the batteries to reset the lock since it wasn’t integrating with the previous version of the app. Taking out the batteries that one time during installation fixed the issue and it has worked smoothly ever since. Pretty happy with it overall. I’d recommend a locksmith though if you’re not proficient with tools because I’m fairly proficient with tools but still haven’t been able to perfectly align the deadbolt with the doorjamb.
Installation was quite straightforward, using the lock is easy and love the autolock. The feature where the lock unlock as you approach the door does not work well, as it takes too much time for the lock to unlock. I turned that feature off.
Installed easily enough... setup and programming of tenants was simple and intuitive... So far, U-Bolt Pros perform FAR better than the 3 UL3 Gen 2's that I also have that have various bugs, quirks, and have failed numerous times within 1 year of installation.... But only time will tell as it's only been a few weeks since install.
I've long used Schlage gear but switched to Ultraloq because of the problems pairing Schlage gear with WiFi, especially mesh systems that use both 2.4 and 5gB bands. Schlage customer support is useless. On the other hand, Ultraloq paired easily. I find it a bit confusing to use some features on the U-tech app, repeatedly forcing me to reload the app during set-up. And I'd like a bit more sturdy feel to the device v the current plastics. But the lock is, on the whole, extremely good.
1. Some smart features, including Remote Smartphone Control, Smart Notifications, Smart Home Integration including Works with Alexa / Google Assistant / SmartThings / IFTTT with require U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge, U-Bolt Pro WiFi or U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with a compatible Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Working internet and Wi-Fi is required.
2. Some smart features including Door Status and Smart Auto Lock require U-Bolt Pro WiFi and U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave. U-Bolt Pro and U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge doesn't show you door status and auto locks on a preset timer.
3. Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs requires U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc.
4. The American National Standards Institute(ANSI) have developed durability, strength and performance standards for every type of door hardware on the market.
ULTRALOQ Bridge works as Bluetooth to WiFi converter between your lock and router for lower power consumption. It allows you to unlock, share Ekeys to your guests for scheduled access, view access logs from anywhere and control the lock via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings and IFTTT.