Web-based access control system for multiple locks
Effortlessly Manage Multiple Doors, Users, and Lock Syncing.
Ultraloq smart lock comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty along with a 12 to 18-month electronic warranty.
To extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq Smart Lock Extended Warranty.
- Pay $0 for repairs
- One-stop support from Ultraloq experts
- Fast and hassle-free replacement Service
- File a claim anytime onlineLearn More
Free US shipping over $99
True keyless entry via Fingerprint ID, code, or smartphone bluetooth proximity sensor.
Let someone in when you are away from your smartphone. Grant access for family, guests and people you trust.1
Choose your favorite way to connect. Near, far or with your smart home devices.
No more wondering if your door is locked and closed. With the Smart Auto Lock feature, Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Series will auto lock behind you, only when the door is closed.2
I purchased this smart lock when the subscription fee of my previous smart wifi lock increased from $5/year to $6 per month (UBolt has NO subscription fee.) and have been using it frequently for the last several months. The mechanism is rock solid, reliably opening and closing quickly and easily each and every time, something I cannot say about my previous lock which would occasionally stick and had to be double checked. I love the multiple entry options, though I do occasionally have to take a second shot with my thumbprint for some reason. It is not frequent enough that I have bothered resetting my thumbprint. And I really love the automatic doorlock feature! No more accidentally thinking you locked the door when you (or a guest or YOUR KIDS) didn't. If you are replacing a lock and/or your door is pre-drilled, it is SUPER easy to install and quick to set up. But mostly I love the incredibly durable way this lock is constructed and smooth, reliable way it functions. It might not literally last forever, but I won't be surprised if it does.
Easy to step up and great functionality. It does what I needed to get done.
The main reason I purchased the ultraloq pro wifi is because of the auto unlock feature. Unfortunately this feature fails more often than not. The lock does not unlock on approach and I have to unlock through another method. The alignment of the lock and striker is critical any sight misalignment and the lock will not close all the way. Everything else functions as expected
Installation and setup were easy, until wifi. Lock is 5 feet away from router which has a reading of 76 up/21 down at the lock and would not connect. Multiple attempts and no luck. Yes, pulled the batteries, reset lock, made sure it was 2.4ghz, and no luck. Sent in a support ticket and within minutes...it connected. But only temporarily. If we have a power outage or internet loss, the lock has problems reconnecting on its own. This is my 4th Ultraloq and definitely not the answer to my business building lock nor long distance residence lock.
1. Some smart features, including Remote Smartphone Control, Smart Notifications, Smart Home Integration including Works with Alexa / Google Assistant / SmartThings / IFTTT with require U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge, U-Bolt Pro WiFi or U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with a compatible Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Working internet and Wi-Fi is required.
2. Some smart features including Door Status and Smart Auto Lock require U-Bolt Pro WiFi and U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave. U-Bolt Pro and U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge doesn't show you door status and auto locks on a preset timer.
3. Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs requires U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc.
4. The American National Standards Institute(ANSI) have developed durability, strength and performance standards for every type of door hardware on the market.
ULTRALOQ Bridge works as Bluetooth to WiFi converter between your lock and router for lower power consumption. It allows you to unlock, share Ekeys to your guests for scheduled access, view access logs from anywhere and control the lock via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings and IFTTT.