Web-based access control system for multiple locks
Effortlessly Manage Multiple Doors, Users, and Lock Syncing.
Ultraloq smart lock comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty along with a 12 to 18-month electronic warranty.
To extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq Smart Lock Extended Warranty.
- Pay $0 for repairs
- One-stop support from Ultraloq experts
- Fast and hassle-free replacement Service
- File a claim anytime onlineLearn More
Free US shipping over $99
True keyless entry via Code, or smartphone bluetooth proximity sensor.
Let someone in when you are away from your smartphone. Grant access for family, guests and people you trust.1
Choose your favorite way to connect. Near, far or with your smart home devices.
Works with your favorite smart home platform like Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings, IFTTT etc.1
No more wondering if your door is locked and closed. With the Smart Auto Lock feature, ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Series will auto lock behind you, only when the door is closed.2
Recently purchased and installed the U-Bolt lock with Z-Wave. First lock was replaced immediately by Ultraloq because none of the support team could figure out how to get the Z-Wave Control menu item to appear in the Settings. Installed the second lock and realized (after lots of fiddling around) that the Z-Wave Control item doesn't appear in the Settings page until you perform Step 2 of the "How to Connect Z-Wave" instructions. Nowhere in the instructions does it say it won't appear until that step, and apparently the whole support team is unaware that it works like that. Second lock works well EXCEPT when we exit from inside using the manual lever to unlock the lock, push the "lock" button from the outside to lock the door, re-enter by using the keypad code, close the door and then manually lock it with the lever from inside. After that sequence, the manual lock won't turn to unlock the door. You can use the app and it unlocks fine, and that's actually the only way you can unlock it from inside. Strange. Also dangerous if you were trying to get out during a fire and didn't have your phone with you to unlock the door. You'd be locked in!! So I contacted support, giving them detailed, step-by-step description of the sequence, including the fact that we have auto lock and auto unlock turned off and did not install the door sensor. They responded with an obviously canned list of "things to try" most of which were either described as already tried in my support ticket, or had nothing to do with the issue. So, bottom line, the lock is nice looking, seems well made, Z-Wave did work (as explained above) on the second lock and connected properly to my existing Smart Home Hub. My only reason for 3 stars is the support staff that is unable to provide anything beyond canned steps to try for any issue that is not a user error or install error issue. I guess I might recommend this lock to those who are pretty tech savvy, but NOT to anyone else.
I’ve been using the Ultraloq deadbolts for a few years and never had a problem- easy to install and and the app hasn’t let us down. I’ve got six now and a few more locations where I’ll replace the deadbolts
We haven’t had this product for long but are very happy with it. We got it off of a recommendation from a friend
Install was a breeze. Had to make some minor alterations to the frame, but nothing extreme. My one gripe - they use a Schlage “shaped” keyway, but it’s not the same. Upon trying to repin the cylinder, I found the spacing was way off from an actual Schlage C keyway, so I have completely replace the cylinder to make it usable. Really specific complaint, but a factor for me.
1. Some smart features, including Remote Smartphone Control, Smart Notifications, Smart Home Integration including Works with Alexa / Google Assistant / SmartThings / IFTTT with require U-Bolt + WiFi Bridge, U-Bolt WiFi or U-Bolt Z-Wave with a compatible Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Working internet and Wi-Fi is required.
2. Some smart features including Door Status and Smart Auto Lock require U-Bolt WiFi and U-Bolt Z-Wave. U-Bolt and U-Bolt + WiFi Bridge doesn't show you door status and auto locks on a preset timer.
3. Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs requires U-Bolt Z-Wave with Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc.
4. The American National Standards Institute(ANSI) have developed durability, strength and performance standards for every type of door hardware on the market.
ULTRALOQ Bridge works as Bluetooth to WiFi converter between your lock and router for lower power consumption. It allows you to unlock, share Ekeys to your guests for scheduled access, view access logs from anywhere and control the lock via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings and IFTTT.