Web-based access control system for multiple locks
Effortlessly Manage Multiple Doors, Users, and Lock Syncing.
Ultraloq smart lock comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty along with a 12 to 18-month electronic warranty.
To extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq Smart Lock Extended Warranty.
- Pay $0 for repairs
- One-stop support from Ultraloq experts
- Fast and hassle-free replacement Service
- File a claim anytime onlineLearn More
Free US shipping over $99
True keyless entry via Fingerprint ID, code, or smartphone bluetooth proximity sensor.
Let someone in when you are away from your smartphone. Grant access for family, guests and people you trust.1
Choose your favorite way to connect. Near, far or with your smart home devices.
No more wondering if your door is locked and closed. With the Smart Auto Lock feature, Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Series will auto lock behind you, only when the door is closed.2
1. Some smart features, including Remote Smartphone Control, Smart Notifications, Smart Home Integration including Works with Alexa / Google Assistant / SmartThings / IFTTT with require U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge, U-Bolt Pro WiFi or U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with a compatible Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Working internet and Wi-Fi is required.
2. Some smart features including Door Status and Smart Auto Lock require U-Bolt Pro WiFi and U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave. U-Bolt Pro and U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge doesn't show you door status and auto locks on a preset timer.
3. Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs requires U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc.
4. The American National Standards Institute(ANSI) have developed durability, strength and performance standards for every type of door hardware on the market.
ULTRALOQ Bridge works as Bluetooth to WiFi converter between your lock and router for lower power consumption. It allows you to unlock, share Ekeys to your guests for scheduled access, view access logs from anywhere and control the lock via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings and IFTTT.