Ultraloq smart lock comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty along with a 12 to 18-month electronic warranty.
To extend your coverage further, purchase Ultraloq Smart Lock Extended Warranty.
- Pay $0 for repairs
- One-stop support from Ultraloq experts
- Fast and hassle-free replacement Service
- File a claim anytime onlineLearn More
Free US shipping over $99
True keyless entry via Fingerprint ID, code, or smartphone bluetooth proximity sensor.
Let someone in when you are away from your smartphone. Grant access for family, guests and people you trust.1
Choose your favorite way to connect. Near, far or with your smart home devices.
No more wondering if your door is locked and closed. With the Smart Auto Lock feature, Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Series will auto lock behind you, only when the door is closed.2
It's a great lock with great features. However, if not for the customer service I'd probably give it 4 stars only because the app can be a bit slow to connect. I've had my lock for 18 months and recently the fingerprint sensor stopped working. I followed all the suggestions in the FAQ section and finally hit up customer service. I think they had a replacement part out to me inside of a week and the problem was solved.
We had an older wood door and the bolt mechanism did not initially fit and it took a bit of filing. After that set up was easy
Overall I am fairly pleased with the U-bolt Pro Z-Wave. The fingerprint reader works reliably and I was able to mortise the door sensor into the door frame and it too generally works consistently. I wish the app showed the status of all locks from one page and allowed locking and unlocking. I also wish the app allowed automations so you could open or close specific locks under triggered conditions. I bought the Smart Things Hub hoping it would give me these missing services but unfortunately, Smart Things does not reliably show the state of the locks and it takes about 30 seconds to initiate an automation.
Overall great experience, install and operation works as intended. The fingerprint reader works ok male sure tour hands aren’t too dry or wet. The learning of finger prints was probably the most frustrating part, I would get to the end of the learning and it would fail. Having to repeat it 2-3 times per finger was very time consuming. Everything thing else was easy and quick.
1. Some smart features, including Remote Smartphone Control, Smart Notifications, Works with Alexa / Google Assistant / SmartThings / IFTTT with require U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge, U-Bolt Pro WiFi or U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with a compatible Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc. Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Working internet and Wi-Fi is required.
2. Some smart features including Door Status and Smart Auto Lock require U-Bolt Pro WiFi and U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave. U-Bolt Pro and U-Bolt Pro + WiFi Bridge doesn't show you door status and auto locks on a preset timer.
3. Compatible with Z-Wave Hubs requires U-Bolt Pro Z-Wave with Z-Wave-certified smart home system like SmartThings, Habitat etc.
4. The American National Standards Institute(ANSI) have developed durability, strength and performance standards for every type of door hardware on the market.
ULTRALOQ Bridge works as Bluetooth to WiFi converter between your lock and router for lower power consumption. It allows you to unlock, share Ekeys to your guests for scheduled access, view access logs from anywhere and control the lock via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings and IFTTT.